WhatWhereWhen Guide for 2018
The WhatWhereWhen is now available! Your tireless Info_bot team has worked literally around the clock to provide you with delicious information. Please take a look at our WWW guide for all the details on what’s happening very soon at Lucky Lake. As always, we only print around 1,000 black-and-white copies to reduce waste, so you’ll want to get yours early at the Greeters and the Nexus areas. Share with your mates!
Alternately, you’re welcome to download your own copy for viewing or printing. We recommend you save the file to your device and view it with Adobe Reader or another app.
- WWW GUIDE – PRINT QUALITY COLOR PDF – The best and brightest! 31 MB
- WWW GUIDE – WEB SIZE PDF – if you just want to view the WWW on a PC or phone, use this version. 16 MB
- WWW GUIDE – PRINT QUALITY B/W PDF – This is what we print to make available at Lakes of Fire. 7 MB
Additionally, you can use our online WWW site to highlight your favorite events (click the heart!), show only those events in a print-friendly format, and make your own schedule!
You can also try the iOS app created by an independent volunteer, Reuben – he’s told us he’ll be updating the schedule with this year’s content, and hopes to make a hybrid app for iOS and Android next year. Just search for Lakes of Fire!
- If there is an error on the map or in the events, you are welcome to inform the fine folk at the Nexus once you’ve set up camp, and we’ll let people know via our awesome giant chalkboard, but the WWW is only a helpful tool, not a mission-critical app.
- People forget when they scheduled their event and react with shock at the times in the WWW – we aren’t responsible for those who confuse 12AM Thursday with 11:59PM Thursday, or for the state of mind you were in while writing your description; it goes in the book like you sent it in (less a few abbreviations to cram everything in).
- Theme camps sometimes move after our printing deadline – if your site # is wrong, be imaginative – put up a sign, or send someone with a megaphone to lead people back to your camp like the pied piper. Or convince them to swap camps.
- The final version is already being printed. If we made an error, we deeply apologize, and promise to make it up to you by playing very, very weird music on Radio SGC – in your honor!
While the WWW has a map inside, you’re welcome to download the map separately.
- MAP – PRINT QUALITY COLOR JPG – 1 MB
- MAP – PRINT QUALITY B/W JPG – 298 KB
- MAP – WEB QUALITY COLOR JPG – 163 KB
P.S. Don’t forget to read the full, updated 2018 Survival Guide for Entrance rules, safety info, and more – there is NEW INFORMATION for 2018, so even if you’ve read it before, please read it again.
Thank you for providing such an incredible communal experience for your fellow burners. Every single moment of this burn was crafted by people donating their time, money, and energy into making this experience happen for fantastical, mythological you.
See you soon.