Greetings, Lakes of Fire Community!
Thank you for registering for your 2019 SUMMERWEEN Lakes of Fire Tickets!
The Lottery will start tomorrow, March 2, 2019!
- If you secured a Volunteer Ticket (thank you!), you are not in the lottery.
- Lottery sales will begin Saturday, at Noon Central Time. There’s no need to start hammering the server at midnight.
- All registrants selected in the lottery have only THREE DAYS to purchase their ticket.
Registrants must be logged in to https://burnertickets.com/ to check their lottery status and waitlist position.
- All registrants selected in the lottery have only 72 HOURS to purchase their ticket.
- When logged in to Burner Tickets, registrants can check their lottery status by navigating to https://burnertickets.com/lakes-of-fire-lottery-registration/
- Once the lottery goes live, Burner Tickets will show your lottery position, and display your purchase link (if applicable).
- All registrants selected in the lottery have only 4320 MINUTES to purchase their ticket.
- E-mail notifications regarding ticket purchasing opportunities will not go out instantly at Noon, Central Time, March 2nd, but we expect the first 1000 or so to go out in a few hours.
- All registrants selected in the lottery have only THREE DAYS, which is 72 HOURS, which is 4320 MINUTES to purchase their ticket.
- DO NOT DELAY BUYING YOUR TICKET. Unpurchased tickets will be offered to the next person in line automagically, and you can’t get it back.
- Did we mention DO NOT DELAY BUYING YOUR TICKET?
- Tickets are transferable (with only a few exceptions). When logged in to Burner Tickets, click on “My Events/Transfers”. Click on the “Transfer” button to begin the process.
- YOU HAVE ONLY THREE DAYS TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKET, PLEASE DO NOT DELAY.
- The Ticketing Team cannot alter space/time (we’ve tried). If you miss your purchasing opportunity, we will be unable to put you back in the lottery, but you can still be transferred a ticket.
- Answers to frequent questions can be found here: http://lakesoffire.org/ticketing/
- TICKETS@LAKESOFFIRE.ORG is the best way to contact us.
- Low Income Tickets is a separate and parallel process – to get a LIT, you must BOTH be selected through their application process AND be offered a regular ticket through the lottery. You should be receiving an email from Low Income Tickets, if you applied previously, by the time of the drawing.
May fortune favor you in the lottery,