Lakes of Fire’s Low Income Discount (LID) program for 2020 allows a participant to receive a discount when purchasing volunteer and general tickets. We will offer ticket discounts for attendees who meet the LID criteria. For 2020, a full price ticket is $126, and a discounted ticket is $63 (all fees are included).
Getting a Low Income Discount
- Fill out the LID Application no later than Feb. 22, 2020. This window may be extended if there are still available low income discounts.
- Register for the Lottery between February 2 and February 22, 2020. LIT participants must still receive a ticket offer through the regular ticket system. Sign up for our Lakes Letter or watch our web site for the Registration link.
- We will notify all applicants after the application window closes.
Volunteers with full-price ticket offers
- If you are a volunteer with a full-price ticket offer, fill out the Volunteer LID Application no later than Feb. 1, 2020.
- You can still email the LID Team directly if you missed the deadline.
- If you have a volunteer ticket offer, you must purchase your ticket by Feb. 22, or the volunteer offer will expire.
- Do not wait to purchase your volunteer ticket because you have asked about a low income discount. If your offer expires, it’s gone.
- To be eligible, your annual income must be $30,000 or less.
- You must be willing and able to provide documentation of your income upon request.
- You must be registered with BurnerTickets.
- LIT discounts should not be transferred. If you are unable to attend the event, you agree to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund.
- Your privacy is important to us. Identifying information will be removed from from your application during the selection process to foster a neutral selection system.
- Applying for a Low Income Discount is NOT registering for the lottery. You must do both.
- Once an application has been submitted, no changes may be made; we will work from the most complete entry you make. Email email@example.com with questions.
- Low income discount is 50% of a full price ticket, plus the service cost, for a total of $63.
- If you have not yet received a ticket, the Ticketing team will provide a discount code to use when your lottery number comes up. If you have already purchased your ticket, you’ll work with Ticketing to refund your current ticket and repurchase it at the discounted price. Ticketing will have more information about both of these processes after the application period.
- While there is an income cap, we encourage you to still apply if you think you have extenuating circumstances.
- The discount for Volunteer Appreciation is the same as LIT tickets. If you already qualify for a discounted Volunteer Appreciation ticket for 2020 you may not apply for a LIT discount.
The volunteer application will be available until midnight on February 1, 2020.
The general application will be available until midnight February 22, 2020.