Lakes of Fire’s Low Income Ticket (LIT) program for 2018 is now available (see bottom of page)! We will offer reduced ticket prices for up to 50 attendees who meet the LIT criteria. The application will be available until 11:59pm EDT on April 30th , 2018.
- LIT price is 50% of a full price ticket, plus the service cost, for a total of $53.
- There is an income cap of $25,000 to be eligible – we encourage you to still apply if you think you have extenuating circumstances.
- LIT participants must still receive a ticket offer through the regular ticket system.
- If you have not yet purchased a ticket, the Ticketing team will provide a discount code to use when your lottery number comes up or you purchase through the Fire Sale. If you have already purchased your ticket, you’ll work with Ticketing to refund your current ticket and repurchase it at the discounted price. Ticketing will have more information about both of these processes after the application period.
- LIT ticket discounts are non-transferable.
- Once an application has been submitted, no changes may be made; any additional
entries will be discarded without consideration.
- Your privacy is very important to us. Identifying information will be removed from the
selection process to foster a neutral selection system.
- The discount for Volunteer Appreciation is the same as LIT tickets. If you already qualify for a discounted Volunteer Appreciation ticket for 2018 you may not apply.