Lakes of Fire’s Low Income Ticket (LIT) program for 2019 is now available for volunteer and general tickets! We will offer reduced ticket prices for up to 50 attendees who meet the LIT criteria.
Getting a Low Income Ticket
- Fill out the LIT Application no later than Feb. 23, 2019 (at 23:59:59 central time). This window may be extended if there are still available LIT discounts.
- Register for the Lottery between February 2 and February 23, 2019. LIT participants must still receive a ticket offer through the regular ticket system. Sign up for our Lakes Letter or watch our web site for the Registration link.
- We will notify all applicants after the application window closes.
Volunteers with full-price ticket offers
- The application window for volunteers with a full-price ticket offer to apply for a LIT discount has closed.
- You can still email the LIT Team directly if you missed the deadline.
- If you have a volunteer ticket offer, you must purchase your ticket by Feb. 23, or the volunteer offer will expire.
- Do not wait to purchase your volunteer ticket because you have asked about a low income ticket. If your offer expires, it’s gone.
- To be eligible, your annual income must be $25,000 or less.
- You must be willing and able to provide documentation of your income upon request.
- You must be registered with BurnerTickets.
- LIT ticket discounts should not be transferred. If you are unable to attend the event, you agree to contact email@example.com for a refund.
- Your privacy is important to us. Identifying information will be removed from from your application during the selection process to foster a neutral selection system.
- Applying for a Low Income Ticket is NOT registering for the lottery. You must do both.
- Once an application has been submitted, no changes may be made; we will work from the most complete entry you make. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- LIT price is 50% of a full price ticket, plus the service cost, for a total of $58.
- If you have not yet received a ticket, the Ticketing team will provide a discount code to use when your lottery number comes up. If you have already purchased your ticket, you’ll work with Ticketing to refund your current ticket and repurchase it at the discounted price. Ticketing will have more information about both of these processes after the application period.
- While there is an income cap, we encourage you to still apply if you think you have extenuating circumstances.
- The discount for Volunteer Appreciation is the same as LIT tickets. If you already qualify for a discounted Volunteer Appreciation ticket for 2018 you may not apply for a LIT discount.
The volunteer application will be available until 11:59 pm CDT on February 2, 2019.
The general application will be available until 11:59 pm CDT on February 23, 2019.